Nora Aunor, Kim Chiu, Maja Salvador, Xian Lim and Vilma Santos Ended Up Occupying Top 5 Spots For The Final and Official Over-All Tally of Internal Votes For Top 100 Philippine Artists of 2011!


Superstar, Primetime Princess, Drama Princess, Talented Actor and Star for All Seasons settled the top 5 slots for Top 100 Philippine Artist of 2011 with regards to the official and final count of their respective Internal Votes  (60% of the final over-all results).

For almost 2 months of voting in the poll, Facebook pics and comments, the official and final ranking of INTERNAL VOTES for top 50 finalists for the annual Top 100 Philippine Artists of 2011 is already out! The results of the voting corresponds to 60% of the final results and the remaining 40% goes to the external votes which represent and be evaluated through their respective projects and commitments in their individual field.

Nora Aunor snatches the top spot from Kim Chiu! Maja Salvador, Xian Lim and Vilma Santos completed the top 5 spots!

Check out their rankings below:

About these ads

65 thoughts on “Nora Aunor, Kim Chiu, Maja Salvador, Xian Lim and Vilma Santos Ended Up Occupying Top 5 Spots For The Final and Official Over-All Tally of Internal Votes For Top 100 Philippine Artists of 2011!

  1. Leche ka! Nora Aunor is the one and the only superstar! walng sinuman ang makakapantay sa kaniyang galing nuon,ngayun at kaylanman!

  2. SALAMAT FOR VOTING KIM NATION NEXT TIME WE HAVE A POLL,LETS COME BIGGER AS A GROUP AND BETTER ON POSITION LETS SHOW THESE PEOPLE THAT TOP SPOT IS OURS.
    COCOHOLICS WE SHOULD ALSO SHOW THEM THAT WE ARE AROUND WE CAN’T JUST LET ANY1 SURPASS US WE’LL DEFINETLY SHOW THEM ON ANY UPCOMING POLL
    GO GO GO COCOHOLICS AND KIMSTERS LETS SUPPORT OUR IDOLS[COCO MARTIN AND KIM CHIU respectively] DONT 4GET TO RATE UP ON ANY COMMENT WITH KIM AND COCO’S NAMES

  3. nora aunor …great job…u r undisputed hollywood queen…achievements ins and outs…corngratzzzz…god loves you…

  4. Admin – could you use help with your website? Through our site you can find Outsourced Workers starting at $1/hour. They speak English, work flexible hours, and pride themselves on doing a quality job. There are Article Writers, Web Designers, Virtual Assistants, Email Response Handling, SEO Workers, & more. If interested we invite you to check out http://www.OutsourcedWorker.com . Thanks :)

Share your thoughts!

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s