The Professional Regulation Commission (PRC) and the Board for Professional Teachers (BPT) announces that 25,136 elementary teachers out of 50,997 examinees (49.29%) and 20,834 secondary teachers out of 47,892 examinees (43.50%) successfully passed the Licensure Examination for Teachers (L.E.T.) given last September 30, 2012 in 22 testing centers all over the Philippines.
The Board for Professional Teachers is composed of Dr. Faith M. Bachiller, Chairman; Dr. Reynaldo T. Peña and Dr. Jesus L. Nieves, Members.
The results of examination with respect to twenty (20) examinees were withheld pending final determination of their liabilities under the rules and regulations governing licensure examination.
Here, the September 2012 LET Results are categorized into four: September 2012 LET Results (ELEMENTARY), September 2012 LET Results (SECONDARY), list of top 10 board passers, and lists of performance and top performing schools. Link of each of these categories is provided below.
- LET Results September 2012 (ELEMENTARY)
- LET Results September 2012 (SECONDARY)
- Top 10 September 2012 LET Passers
- Top Performing Schools and Performance of Schools
- 25,136 of 50,997 pass licensure exam for elementary teachers (rappler.com)
- Results of teachers’ licensure exams released (newsinfo.inquirer.net)
- UST students top CPA licensure exam (rappler.com)
- 20,834 of 47,892 pass licensure exam for high school teachers (rappler.com)
- 4,772 pass CPA licensure exam (newsinfo.inquirer.net)
- List of successful examinees for secondary school teachers A-D (newsinfo.inquirer.net)
- October 2012 CPA Board Exam Results (Passers/Topnotchers/School Performances) (ocalundan.info)
- October 2012 CPA Board Exam Results (Passers/Topnotchers/School Performances) (cpaccountant.wordpress.com)
- Elementary School Teacher Loses Her Teaching License After Soliciting Genital Massages From Students | Cynical Afrikan (innerstandingisness.wordpress.com)