The criteria for this year has been change. That is 70% of poll votes will be realized and the remaining 30% will be counted through external factors. External factors contributes the performace of the actor and their projects, the impact to viewers or listeners and the rank or ratings of their respective appearances unlike last… Read More Most Promising Artist Of 1st Half Of 2011 Final Nominees Revealed!
GMA’s Primetime Queen, Marian Rivera will celebrate her 27th birthday this August 12, 2011. The Amaya’s leading actress was asked about what’s her wish for her birthday. She revealed that she wants to have PEACE of MIND since she has all the thing she wanted, good halth among er family members, career and love-life. She… Read More Marian Rivera Wishes Peace Of Mind For Her Birthday!
RT @robertmarion: On my way to my Ateneo grad pictorial! Finally! *tear* I’ll send a copy as soon as I get one! :)) http://yfrog.com/h422njgej Robi Domingo has been popular as a MYX VJ and finished his highschool inside the house of PBB. Kudos to Robi! Proud of you!