One of the most-loved and well-respected TV personality Jolina Magdangal is now Mrs. Mark Escueta!
The two Filipino music artists Magdangal, singer and Escueta, Rivermaya’s drummer tied the knot at around 5pm, November 21, 2011 at Splendido Taal Golf and Country Club in Tagaytay City, Cavite in a bohemian-themed garden wedding in a seemingly fairy-tale fantasy atmosphere. Among celebrities who were present in the most memorable moment of their lives are Judy Ann Santos, Anne Curtis, Celia Rodriguez, Beverly Vergel, Mel Tiangco, and other celebrities that they have worked with in the past projects.
It was reported that prior to the garden wedding yesterday, Mark and Jolina first wedded in a private affair with their closest friends and family in an intimate gathering held at Madre de Dios Chapel, also in Tagaytay City.
After the Christian garden wedding, the report said, a picnic-style reception followed.
Here’s the memorable lines and vows of the newly weds during their wedding:
Jolina vowed to her husband:
- “Ikaw ang pinakamagandang regalo ni God. Sabi ko, sasabihin ko na lang kung anong nararamdaman ko para sa iyo. Lahat ng nandito, lahat ng in-invite natin dito, alam nila kung gaano kita kamahal. Pagpasensiyahan mo na kung minsan naghihintay ka ng limang oras dahil nasa banyo ako. Kung matangkad at mestiza lang ako, promise three minutes lang ako sa banyo. Pasensiya ka na kung minsan, ang daldal-daldal ko.”
Mark vowed to his wife:
- “Ikaw ang nag-ilaw sa buhay ko. Mamahalin kita habang buhay at araw-araw…Ikaw ang buhay ko. Mula ngayon, para sa iyo ang lahat.”
According to a report by Philippine Entertainment Portal other known personalities attended the ceremony are Gibo Teodoro, Arnold Clavio, Franklin Drilon, Ronnie Puno, Jaya, Kyla, Rich Alvarez, Angelika dela Cruz and “Party Pilipinas” mainstays Rachelle Ann Go, Jonalyn Viray, Maricris Garcia, Gian Magdangal, Aicelle Santos, Sheree, Diva Montelaba were present as well as LJ Reyes, Max Collins, Paolo and Suzi Abrera, Wilma Doesnt, Tuesday Vargas, Rhea Santos, Nikki Valdez and Kaye Abad.
Meanwhile, check out the content of their wedding invitation scrapbook:
pictures credited to:http://scrapbookinvitation.printsonalities.com and baicapture.
- Trailer Of GMA’s Upcoming TV Seris “Iglot” Only Features Claudine Baretto! No Jolina Magdangal Scene?! (entervrexworld.wordpress.com)
- Iglot (entervrexworld.wordpress.com)
- Esperanza (mypinoymovielist.wordpress.com)