Sandara Park guest-featured on the second half of the ‘YG Family’ episode of SBS ‘Strong Heart‘ that aired on April 3rd, along with her fellow 2NE1 members and respective label mates Se7en, Big Bang,Psy, Tablo, Gummy, and more.
Fellow 2NE1 member Park Bom explained that 2NE1 received their own rehearsal studio after moving to a different location, but the studio was quickly taken from them as the number of YG trainees began to increase in number.
Sandara Park then expressed her own disappointment in her company, explaining that 2NE1′s 3-year dating ban that was scheduled to be lifted this May will not be lifted after all. CEO Yang Hyun Suk had changed his mind.
Seeing how disappointed she was, MC Lee Seung Gi then asked Sandara if there were any guys she had her eye on these days. “I wish I had someone I liked,” she said, denying any current crushes.
Lee Seung Gi then remarked that it was highly suspicious for Sandara to continue requesting the dating ban be lifted, and that he thought she may actually have someone she wants to date, evoking laughter from everyone on set.
The MC then offered to help her as much as she could if indeed there was someone she liked, and Sandara who was convinced finally admitted, “I like Won Bin oppa,” expressing her interest in the top actor.
Lee Seung Gi then hilariously apologized to Sandara, telling her there was not much he could do to help her get acquainted with someone like Won Bin.
- SHINee’s Minho Becomes A Gallant Gentleman For 2NE1′s Sandara Park (entervrexworld.wordpress.com)
- [UPDATE] Seungri Tried to Set Up Sandara Park with Male Celebrity (ibigbang.wordpress.com)
- 2NE1′s Sandara Park and Park Bom Released From YG’s Dating Ban (bontheblog.wordpress.com)
- [ETUDE] New Photos of Sandara for ETUDE! (koreanupdates.com)
- 2NE1′s Dara thinks of CEO Yang Hyun Suk even while exercising? (allkpop.com)