Popular Korean actor in the Philippines Jang Geun Suk thinks he is falling in love with Girls’ Generation YoonA, her leading actress in Love Rain.
Recently the filming set for “Love Rain” located at the “Yoons Color Four Season House” was revealed. Jang Geun Suk met with the press and talked about YoonA’s character “Hana.” Jang Geun Suk stated, “I’m not only speaking on behalf of my character, but also as the real Jang Geun Suk, ‘Hana’ is a very loveable girl.”
He continued, “Isn’t the romance between my character and Hana so beautiful? While acting, the charm of Hana came to me like it was real. That is why while acting I actually felt butterflies. I think I am in love.”
He also stated that he felt like he was going through puberty again because he has a lot of time to think back on his life.
Jang Geun Suk will release a Japanese album in May, and start his Asian tour in July.
Love Rain will be aired in ABS-CBN soon.
- [VIDEO] YoonA & Jang Geun Suk share a romantic ‘fountain kiss’ on ‘Love Rain’ (smtownjjang.wordpress.com)
- [LOVE RAIN] Yoona & Jang Geun Suk share a kiss-scene (koreanupdates.com)
- Yoona’s sullen expression on ‘Love Rain’ sparks buzz among fans (smtownjjang.wordpress.com)
- ‘Love Rain’ releases new still cuts of Jang Geun Suk’s character transformation (allkpop.com)
- Photo of YoonA & Jang Geun Suk’s script reading for ‘Love Rain’ revealed (allkpop.com)
- KBS drama ‘Love Rain’ starring Jang Geun Suk & YoonA releases new teaser (allkpop.com)
- [VIDEO] SNSD’s Yoona & Jang Geun Suk romantic teaser for “Love Rain” (koreanupdates.com)
- [JANG GEUN SUK] releases Japanese mini album “Lounge H the first impression” (koreanupdates.com)
- Jang Geun Suk reveals “Can’t Stop” MV for Team-H (allkpop.com)