I wonder why Kapuso actress Chynna Ortalez has not yet found a recognizable spot in showbiz entertainment world when in fact she can smash out other talents of GMA network. In fact, she is recently awarded as the Best Actress in the Graduation Rite of GMA Artists Center.
Chynna was first paired with today’s Kapuso network’s top actor Richard Gutierrez in a Primetime drama starring Sunshine Dizon back in 2001. During that time, their team-up is among the freshest and most popular, as they say tisoy plus tisay is a perfect couple. Then, their loveteam continued in the youth-oriented drama series Click where Chynna got Railey Valeroso as her real-life boyfriend and Richard Gutierrez is being paired to his co-star Angel Locsin for Mulawin.
Chynna who comes from the first batch of the said talent agency gladly accepted the Best Actress award, but that night is not yet over for her as she also received Beterano Award, a special award that is only given to talent(s) with above professional level as an actor. Not only that, she was also proclaimed as Student of the Year Award and GMA League of Artist Major League Award.
She starred in 2012 dramas Luna Blanca: Ang Unang Yugto, Legacy and Sana Ay Ikaw Na Nga where she shows off her remarkable performance as an antagonist where she is popularly being recognized.
I just hope GMA can see the real talent and the charisma of this beautiful woman that is still hidden somewhere in her shell. Good luck!
- Breakthrough Actress Andrea Torres Zooms Career and Popularity Via Hit Series “Sana Ay Ikaw Na Nga” (entervrexworld.wordpress.com)
- Kapuso stars visit casualties in CDO (manilastandardtoday.com)
- Chynna (pigletventures.com)
- Marian Rivera Voted As The Genuine and Legit Primetime Queen of Philippines! (entervrexworld.wordpress.com)
- Coffee Prince Remake of AlKris Is One of the Worst PH Remake of a Korean Drama! (entervrexworld.wordpress.com)