Former Star Magic talent Max Collins was picked to replace teen star Kylie Padilla in Dingdong Dantes‘ Primetime drama Pahiram Ng Sandali.
Collins, 20 is set to pair to GMA network’s top actor Dantes who is 10 years older than her. Robin Padilla‘s daughter Kylie dropped out the said role due to some scenes that she is not comfortable with as a Muslim.
She first appeared in the Kapuso network’s afternoon series ‘The Good Daughter‘ in a supporting role as Ziri, Kylie’s bestfriend. Currently, she plays a second lead in Coffee Prince Philippine Remake as Arlene, Aljur Abrenica‘s first love.
Pahiram ng Sandali will air on November 26, 2012 as part of GMA Telebabad which also stars Christopher de Leon and Lorna Tolentino.
- Transfer not about TV ratings (entertainment.inquirer.net)
- Coffee Prince Remake of AlKris Is One of the Worst PH Remake of a Korean Drama! (entervrexworld.wordpress.com)
- [From the web/event] Dingdong Dantes to run for children’s survival -Save the Children Asia (hronlineph.com)
- Tiktik: A Dream Pinoy Horror Flick! (themodernscribe2010.wordpress.com)
- 24/7 in Love Showcases 7 Love Stories of 7 Hot Loveteams from Star Magic! (entervrexworld.wordpress.com)
- Lloydie denies giving Angel expensive gifts (entertainment.inquirer.net)