It’s Christmas again and correspondingly it’s time for the most anticipated movie festival in Philippines, the Metro Manila Film Festival 2012 (MMFF). Popular actors and actresses will participate in this event!
Superstar Nora Aunor has two movies. Movie of Vice Ganda, Kris Aquino and Ai Ai delas Alas is head to head with film sequel of Vic Sotto, Ramon Bong Revilla and Judy Ann Santos. Angel Locsin, Dingdong Dantes, Zanjoe Marudo and Angelica Panganiban are strong contenders for acting awards. There are also number of promising artists who will make their way in this festival.
1) El Presidente (Drama) -Nora Aunor, E.R. Ejercito, Cristine Reyes and Cesar Montano
3) Shake, Rattle & Roll 14 (Horror) – Vhong Navarro, Dennis Trillo, Paolo Avelino, Herbert Bautista, Carla Abellana, Lovi Poe, Solenn Heusaff, Janice De Belen and Iza Calzado
4) Si Agimat, Si Enteng and Me (Fantasy/Action/Comedy) – Vic Sotto, Ramon Bong Revilla, Judy Ann Santos
5) Sisterakas (Comedy) – Kris Aquino, Ai-Ai de las Alas, Vice Ganda, Kathryn Bernardo, Daniel Padilla
6) Sossy Problems (Comedy) – Heart Evangelista, Rhian Ramos, Solenn Heussaff, Bianca King, Benjamin Alves, Mikael Daez and Aljur Abrenica