International singer Charice makes her own version of a local song Pusong Bato in KrisTV today, December 7, 2012 where her version emerged to be one of the best and levels up into a classy one!
Netizens threw their admiration to the way she sang the current hit song and pulled it like no other artist can do, the “Charice Power” remains the same! It was highly credited by viewers since the song is more of “pang-kanto” but with her version the song becomes more prominent and classy to hear!
The X Factor Philippine judge also gives her piece in her change of style and music since she wants to avoid losing her voice, which she said may happen if she continues to be a “belter.”
“Kasi sometimes siyempre ‘yung sobrang birit, ayaw ko pong makarating sa time na mawala na yung boses ko,” said the Youtube sensation belter.
“As a musician, mayroon po talaga akong gusto, yung partikular na genre para sa akin. Gusto ko lang yung R&B na parang smooth lang. Like yung kanina, even if I sing Tagalog songs, mas gusto ko na ma-feel ng tao kaysa sa marinig nila ‘yung tinis ko,” she added.
Watch the trending Pusong Bato Version of Charice below:
- Charice defends her tough-girl look (entertainment.inquirer.net)
- [US / INTERVIEW] WETPAINT – Interview to Charice During Red Carpet of Here Comes the Boom (charicerockstheworld.wordpress.com)
- Charice Reveals Why She’s ‘So Obsessed’ With ‘Fifty Shades Of Grey’ (hollywoodlife.com)
- [*Late Post* PHILIPPINES / PHOTO] Charice Rocks World Vision – March 9, 2012 (charicerockstheworld.wordpress.com)
- Charice remembers slain dad (rappler.com)
- Charice gets rave reviews for Hollywood film role (entertainment.inquirer.net)
- Charice Pempengco Remembers Slain Father (contactmusic.com)