Cristine Reyes and Rayver Cruz officially announced their break-up on weekend talk-showbiz oriented show, The Buzz.
The former celebrity couple reveals that they have decided to part ways and mutually agreed to end up their relationship last year.
Rayver clarrified that there are no third party involved and they remain good friends. Cristine, on the other hand explains the reasons why they broke-up. “Bata pa rin kasi kami, and busy din sa aming kanya-kanyang trabaho.“
She also clears out the issue about the dating rumors to Kapatid hunk star Derek Ramsay who’s her co-actor in blockbuster movie No Other Woman. “No hindi po niya ako nililigawan”, the sexy actress said.
Cristine and Rayver are set to portray important roles on upcoming drama series of ABS-CBN, Bukas Na Lang Kita Mamahalin with Gerald Anderson and Ms. Maricel Soriano.
- Kim Chiu says Maja Salvador asked permission to date Gerald Anderson (examiner.com)
- Angelica Panganiban Reveals Why She Broke Up With Derek Ramsay!! (entervrexworld.wordpress.com)
- Sarah Geronimo And John Lloyd Cruz Return With ‘It Takes A Man And A Woman’ [Movie Teaser] (entervrexworld.wordpress.com)
- Controversial celeb’s false generosity bared (entertainment.inquirer.net)
- Piolo more relaxed with media (entertainment.inquirer.net)