Pop star Princess Sarah Geronimo will soon sing her final song on her own stage in Sarah G. Live as it sets to end this Sunday, February 10, 2013.
After reigning for more than 1 year, Sarah G. Live will close its curtain for a new start of abundant projects for Asia’s pop star as she joins the four coaches of upcoming reality/talent program “The Voice Philippines” which is hosted by Toni Gonzaga. And not only that, she will also star on her own drama anthology very soon.
Meanwhile here’s ABS-CBN’s Official Statement regarding Sarah G Live’s Ending:
“SARAH G Live” ends on top of its game with its last episode airing on Sunday, 10 February 2013. After a year of bringing world-class performances to Filipino viewers here in the country and in TFC markets around the world, Sarah Geronimo moves on to fulfill other commitments. The pop star, who recently renewed her contract with the ABS-CBN, will sit as one of the judges of “The Voice of the Philippines,” and will soon have her own drama anthology. Sarah is also busy filming her upcoming Star Cinema movie with John Lloyd Cruz.
-Bong R. Osorio/Head of ABS-CBN Integrated Corporate Communication
- ‘Sarah G. Live’ bids farewell (entertainment.inquirer.net)
- There’s no stopping now! Sarah Geronimo joins The Voice PH team! (justinonenonly.wordpress.com)
- Sarah Geronimo gets featured in a Singaporean Site! 🙂 (justinonenonly.wordpress.com)
- Sarah Geronimo’s concert at Isabela Sports Complex (examiner.com)
- Sarah Geronimo and Gerald Anderson’s itineraries this Sunday afternoon (examiner.com)
- Sarah Geronimo for Sonny Angara TV ad (rightonthemark.wordpress.com)