Popstar Princess Sarah Geronimo will take her last look and will execute her final performance on Sarah G. Live stage as it closes its curtain tonight January 10, 2013!
Geronimo is set to present her most memorable performances tonight on the said hit musical solo variety show. She will be joined by her onscreen partner in movies John Lloyd Cruz for another unforgettable ‘kilig’ moment. The two Kapamilya stars are currently promoting their upcoming movie, It Takes A Man And A Woman.
Sarah will be part of The Voice Philippines as one of the four judges/coaches. In addition, a drama anthology project is on the plans for the Popstar Princess. Despite of her several projects on line, Sarah felt sad that her show has come to an end.
“It’s sad because I will miss my SGL family terribly”, says Sarah. “But as what I have said, we need to move forward and grab opportunities on a higher level to improve myself as an artist “, she added.
Don’t miss the Popstar’s biggest announcement on the finale episode of Sarah G. Live! around 8:15pm, after “Rated K.”
- ‘Sarah G. Live’ bids farewell (entertainment.inquirer.net)
- Fans Show Love and Support for Kim Chiu and Sarah Geronimo on Twitter with Stronger Sarah G. and #KimChiuBetterAndFearless (entervrexworld.wordpress.com)
- Sarah Geronimo and Gerald Anderson’s itineraries this Sunday afternoon (examiner.com)
- Sarah Geronimo for Sonny Angara TV ad (rightonthemark.wordpress.com)
- Popsters are ready to watch Sarah Geronimo on ‘ASAP 18’ this coming Sunday (examiner.com)