“A Moment In Time“, the first movie of the phenomenal TV Series loveteam of Coco Martin and Julia Montes hits P34.86 Million in 5 days.
The Star Cinema film settled on the 2nd spot on the Box Office Chart dated February 13-17, 2013 as tabulated by Box Office Mojo Philippines. Hollywood film “A Good Day To Die Hard” tops the chart.
A Moment In Time is the first movie offering of the said film outlet for 2013. This is inline with the celebration of Valentine’s Day.
Philippine Box Office Chart February 13-17, 2013
1. A Good Day to Die Hard – P45,301,894 (Fox)
2. A Moment In Time – P34,857,270 (Star Cinema)
3. Warm Bodies – P5,238,556 (Pioneer Films)
4. Safe Haven – P5,144,939 (Pioneer Films)
5. Chinese Zodiac – P5,099,123 (Star Cinema)
6. Flight – P4,807,215 (United International Pictures)
7. Hansel and Gretel: Witch Hunters – P4,270,186 (United International Pictures)
8. Mama – P1,659,617 (United International Pictures)
9. The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey – P302,117 (Warner Bros.)
10. Bullet to the Head – P141,620 (Walt Disney)
- PHOTOS: Coco Martin, Julia Montes in ‘A Moment in Time’ (rappler.com)
- Jake Cuenca’s fans upset (manilastandardtoday.com)
- Dark secret derails Coco and Julia’s trip to Happily Ever After (entertainment.inquirer.net)
- Coco Martin And Julia Montes Reunite in ‘A Moment In Time’ [Movie Trailer] (entervrexworld.wordpress.com)