Popstar Princess Sarah Geronimo and Primetime Princess Kim Chiu share their friendly and warm hugs to each other on the backstage of Himig Handog P-Pop Love Song 2012 Final Night.
The quick encounter happens on the backstage. Sarah called in Kim first and shortly they greeted each other and shared hugs with open smiles. The former is part of the panel of judges while the latter is one of the hosts of the said event.
Kim felt relieved after what had happened and complimented Sarah for being a very nice person. They seemed to be good friends.
It is known to everybody that both girls became exs of actor Gerald Anderson. Kim was Gerald’s former gf while Sarah was the last girl he courted until Maja Salvador comes in the picture that made the two girls hurt and sad.
Is this a sign of a new “FRIENDSHIP” between the two Kapamilya actresses? Will they become the next celebrity BFF’s since Kim and Maja are not in good terms presently?!
-Photo credited @kimiyap-
- Gerald Anderson admits courtship with Maja Salvador on ‘The Buzz’ (examiner.com)
- Kim Chiu says Maja Salvador asked permission to date Gerald Anderson (examiner.com)
- Sarah Geronimo And John Lloyd Cruz Return With ‘It Takes A Man And A Woman’ [Movie Teaser] (entervrexworld.wordpress.com)
- Himig Handog Finals Night on SKYcable Season Pass (socialpronline.wordpress.com)
- ‘Himig Handog P-Pop Love Song’ 2013 Winners To Reveal Tonight; Our Top 3 Fearless Picks Unveiled! (entervrexworld.wordpress.com)
- Kim Chiu Named PH’s Queen of TVC 2012 by Netizens! (entervrexworld.wordpress.com)
- Fans Show Love and Support for Kim Chiu and Sarah Geronimo on Twitter with Stronger Sarah G. and #KimChiuBetterAndFearless (entervrexworld.wordpress.com)
- List of Winners Revealed for the 4th FMTM Awards 2012 for TV Entertainment Section! (entervrexworld.wordpress.com)