Birthday girl Anne Curtis takes ASAP 18‘s center stage with her own version of a Rihanna’s hit, Diamonds.
Anne returned to “ASAP” on Sunday to stage what many netizens called an “artistic and unique” production number. Curtis, who just celebrated her 28th birthday, performed her own version of Rihanna‘s hit single “Diamonds.” Making the performance more memorable, Curtis belted out the song, as she got soaked under an improvised rain inside the studio.
Right after the performance, a photo of her wet look was uploaded on several social networking sites (Facebook and Twitter), and netizens noticed her black gown with a long cut that shows her flawless left leg. On the gown’s lower center, an arguments fire up if whether the actress is wearing an underwear or is she ‘pantyless’ (no underwear or panty in Filipino term) at that time?!
Watch Anne Curtis Version of Diamonds with her Wet Look
According to some unverified reports, Anne is wearing an underwear with same color of her skin or popularly known as a skin-tone undies.
- Anne Curtis & Mercedes Cabral : Parallel Cinema Queens (aliwanavenue.com)
- Anne Curtis tweets about Super Bowl and Sarah Geronimo. SWEET! (justinonenonly.wordpress.com)
- Kailangan Ko’y Ikaw (entervrexworld.wordpress.com)
- Kailangan Ko’y Ikaw (philippinetvseries.wordpress.com)
- Rihanna: Brown isn’t a monster (belfasttelegraph.co.uk)