Star Magic talent turned beauty queen and now representing The Philippines to the Miss World 2013, Megan Young is undoubtedly expected as the one to beat in the said beauty pageant!
Even international pageant experts from a known pageant site GlobalBeauties.com, the Filipina beauty has been chosen by them as the no. 1 candidate to win the crown followed by strong competitors from Brazil and Spain!
Young made it to the Top 11 Finalist in the Beach Fashion Event as part of the pre-judging competition. According to the website, Young elevates from its previous post at no. 3 to as high as the top 1! Check out the rankings below:
- South Africa
- Puerto Rico
- Sri Lanca
- Northern Island
- Cote d’Iviore
The rankings is presented by the following pageant experts:
- Canada’s Donald West, from Pageantopolis
- Chile’s Ricardo Guiraldes, from Chilean Charm
- United States’ Jimmy Harris, from Beauty School
- South Africa’s Andre Sleigh, from Eye For Beauty
- Puerto Rico’s Edwin Toledo, from Times of Beauty
- Panama’s Edwin Dominguez, from Global Beauties
- Indonesia’s Nur Soegijatno from Indonesian Pageants
Miss World 2013 will be the 63rd edition of the Miss World pageant to be held in September 28, 2013, at Bali Nusa Dua Convention Center in Bali, Indonesia.